• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

guest blog editors and writers wanted

Ricky Pattenden

Hi all,

Having worked in sports development for several years and being part of countless online angling forums and followers of blogs I am about to embark on a new journey and start my own angling Blog and see where it goes from there. I have written many articles accross various different sports for local and national news sources but never for my most passionate hobby, Fishing!

I have started to create my blog, with the focus being around Global angling, adventurous trips and alternative fishing (Golden Dorado fishing Bolivia, Steelhead fishing Canada, Tarpon fishing Florida etc etc) Looking and reviewing tackle, tips, photography etc.

I would also like to work with guest 'bloggers'/writers who have bought into the idea of the blog, and amateur or professional photographers where we could showcase the photo's and even possibly sell some prints.

I am lucky enough to have built up a fairly decent 'client base' through years of travelling and fishing and have a few guest bloggers from around the globe to chip in.

If anyone is interested please e-mail me at -
Rickdos86@gmail.com

and perhaps this blog run by Anglers for Anglers can really kick off.

Check the blog out @ www.global-angler.blogspot.com

any thoughts guys?

Last edited:
Back