• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Goodbye and thanks for the fish

Paul Garner

Although I haven't posted much on these boards over the last couple of years I would like to thank Andy & Clair for putting up with me for so many years. Also people like Graham and Rayo for the excellent fishin's. I'll be leaving these shores in the next couple of days and the Barbel will be safe from me at least for the foreseeable future. I wish all my old friends a successful season, I'll probably still look in from time to time.
Tight lines
Paul (Severn Wanderer)

Good luck Paul, it's been a pleasure knowing you :)

paul4

Good luck from me as well Paul. Thanks for all your posts and contributions to Bfw. You'll be missed.
Wishing you happiness and success.
Best regards,
Bob

One of the original BFW'ers from all those years ago...
Don't worry mate, we won't bar you from the WBC board :D

Safe travels ;)

Ian

Good luck with your new life Paul, will you be fishing for those Canadian Carp ?
send us some piccy's of you do :D

All the best mate
Ian.

Farewell my friend.
I suppose I'll have find somebody else to fish with now. ;)

I don't blame you for leaving 'Broken Britain', just make sure you give those yanks what for. :p

Paul.

You have been a really great person to know. Always enjoying your fishing with a great sense of humour. I echo everyone else's sentiments.

The very best of Luck and success in your USA adventures. Keep in touch.

Fondest regards

Graham.

Paul

All the very best for the future to you both.
Will pop down tomorrow with Dave and Keith for a final beer or three.

Look forward to seeing plenty of pictures on 'our' site

Take care

Mike

Paul,

It's been a pleasure knowing you, and fishing with you. :)

Sorry I can't make tomorrow night.

Best wishes mate.

All the best to you and the missus Paul.
Extraordinary coarse fishing for you to get your teeth into in the states and we'll look forward to hearing all about it.

Pleased and privileged to have known you. Lots of happy memories in terms of the social's, curry nights, Christmas bashes, fish-in's etc, not least your Thames gathering last September. Great times !

Have a good journey mate.

D.

Back