• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Good luck for the 2012/2013 season...

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
....and thank you.

I'm sure I'm right in saying that this has been the most civilized closed season on BFW since we started up! Thank you all for keeping the site both vibrant and interesting, but also very easy to moderate.

I'd also like to thank all existing members who continue to resupply their tackle boxes from the BFW Shop. All orders are hugely appreciated, regardless of size.

All the best for the forthcoming season, we look forward to seeing the catch reports and stories appearing very soon. Good luck in particular if you're out tonight...The first barbel uploaded to the gallery will go on our homepage...

Regards to all,

Andy F

Good luck all cannot wait....

Fishing for over 40 years and I'm still like an excited kid.
Just walking out the door with that June 16th buzz.
Good luck everyone :)

No more Mr nice guy for me so I hope I catch a bigger barbel then every one on the Severn . :D

Here's to a good fishing year on The Hants Avon. Lets get some bait into the river and see what tranpsires.
Tight Lines to all BFW Members

Good luck everyone!!!! A massive thanks to those ploughing all the bait in to the Trent in the next week il be there next weekend lol :D

Good luck to one and all. Have a good season

Back