• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

golf clubs

Mark Harrop

20175796[1].jpgfull set of donnay golf clubs , bag , trolly , umbrella all in good condition. the clubs are 1,2 and 3 woods 3-9 irons 2 putters,sandwedge and pitching wedge and a driving iron. collect from rochdale or reddish at arrangement. £35 :D

Last edited:
Mark thats really funny, as I had a full set of golf clubs wait for it---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Donnay, bags balls tees trolley (great for the fishing gear) bought for me and it cost my nephew the princely sum of £35.

Last November mind and they are lefties.

These cost me £100 a few years ago,with 3 extra clubs bought for £30, there also really cheap ones which were rubbish as they used to snap and the head would fly off, my mate had 3 snap on him, so good luck with that :D

Back