• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Gizmo's

Hi men,

Clive, good post mate, how do you find the OS on HTC , txt etc ?. I'm an iPhone user , and will not change , but know someone about to upgrade to a desire . Android apps also fix the mp on some low res phone cameras , cheap fix . I also have photoshop / photobucket , but most of my pics go direct to Facebook from my camera roll anyway .

A mate had a river record photo on Facebook before all the txt had been sent !!.

Hatter

Mark

If you want a similar app for the iphone then download Camera Plus Pro, it has a 10 second timer with up to 10 shots and if your an iphone 4 user you can also use the screen for easier self shots although I don't think the picture quality is quite as good and you can't use the flash that way round either.

Two features I really like with Camera Plus Pro is that you can make the whole screen the shoot button instead of trying to put your finger on a little button, also it has anti shake to improve camera quality as it won't shoot until your hands are still, both are optional and there is plenty else to play with, cropping, etc.

One good thing is they don't all go to your camera roll, you just sync the pics you want to the camera roll which takes seconds and delete the rest separately or all in one go.

Coupled with an iphone camera stand which I bought off ebay (see link), its become my day session fishing camera :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stand-Camera-...UK_Mobiles_Accessories_RL&hash=item3f0a8190f7

Cheers
Jas

Back