• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Gaz wagstaff

thats all well and good

but if iwas to try and sell a goblin on ebay some folk would take it wrong:eek: or not as the case may be:D

well i dont no really where to start ,so here goes,the cheek of some folk ive been offered luxury items to try and sweeten me up to part with mr wagstaff ive been offered 50 pounds worth of green sheild stamps of mr illey,400 kensitas vouchers of mr hamer,and a fondue set of mr funcs whatever one of those is ,but im torn what to do with him:confused:

here you go Mark :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&...rden&hvadid=6177093176&ref=pd_sl_6embwhzi7x_b

you put a piece of pie on the end of a stick, and dip it in the hot gravy. :rolleyes:

offer

Mark will you take some spare un-used dog bags, ten old boilies and half a bag of frozen pastry mix? Oh I forgot! plus my original 50p;)

Back