• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Garlic spam

Two trays for sale (24 tins) £60 the lot collection preferred due to size sell by date DEC 2012 may deliver at cost. Fill your boots boys;)

Its only £1.79 a tin at Sainsburys, yours must be rocket fuelled :D

Hope it's not Mark Lloyd the Angling Trust Executive !!! Perhaps a thinly veiled form of corporate bonus !

Have you sold many?

Suggest EBay, with a hefty reserve price. You never know it may then feature under the thread "EBay Madness". Bare in mind, that tackle supplier branded luncheon meat is available from tackle shops with an eye watering price - someone must buy the stuff!

A bit of info from Spam

We are currently in the process of launching all new flavours of spam in
a 200g can and the Spam with garlic is one of them. This will be in all
of the major supermarkets in two months time

Kind Regards
Chantelle King
Can Co-ordinator

Thought you might like this one !

Sean

spam

has this spam, got special herbs in it ,???????, :D

Maybe this Garlic Spam will go the same as many classic Centrepins and split cane rods on some display, wall or mantlepiece.

I can see it now......

A bit of info from Spam

Kind Regards
Chantelle King
Can Co-ordinator

Sean

Hmm..I wonder what they'll be?
I also wonder what percentage of their sales can be attributed to fishermen!?

Hmm..I wonder what they'll be?
I also wonder what percentage of their sales can be attributed to fishermen!?

It must be pretty high Rhys, just judging by the number on here who had emptied the shelves at all their local supermarkets last time around. I had trouble getting a tray or two myself, until good people sorted me out :D

Cheers, Dave.

A bit of info from Spam

Kind Regards
Chantelle King
Can Co-ordinator

Sean

Will the supermarkets be stocking scopex spam? I've always wondered who eats the stuff, apart from fish! Possibly the carpies. In all honesty, I've never seen anyone buy a can, apart from anglers - fisherman shoppers tend to buy rather large quantities at a time.

eat it

i did have a large stock in the shed last time i came to use it hardly any left ,my eldest had been taking it for his sarnies for months ,theyd been in shed for years ,frozen in winter ,warm in summer god knows what his guts are like the hafwit:eek:

dont go near his arse with a naked flame mark.....wwwwwhhhhhoooooosssssshhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :)

The sophisticates "up north" carefully consider which wine goes best with the garlic wonder?
I myself would go with an Argentinian Malbec or a robust Aussie Shiraz.

But as I dont wish to close the options would like some other educated choices to widen the palate's potential delights.

The floor is open to the members to contribute at their leisure

Back