• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Garlic Spam "Spamalot"

Wayne Robinson

Hi I have 24 tins of Garlic Spam"Spamalot" up for sale useby date 2012, but still ok to use for bait
Any one interested? Offers
Collection from Reading only

Regards
Wayne

How many grams are they? Big tins or the small ones?

He's probably sold them all , bought a yacht and is cruising the seven seas !
well he was on Today at 12:48 PM
and not answered my PM ?

or any of the questions in the thread ? bit naff if you ask me ! you post something for sale 10 days ago ? and then cant be arsed to reply to anyone

I will let you have my lucky half tin that's left from the last day of the season Gerry.... wink... wink

well he was on Today at 12:48 PM
and not answered my PM ?

or any of the questions in the thread ? bit naff if you ask me ! you post something for sale 10 days ago ? and then cant be arsed to reply to anyone
Hi all
As it was the last couple of weeks of the season, I've been busy fishing!
I can confirm that the garlic Spam Spamalot still works as a fishing bait with the capture of a VERY LARGE BARBEL from a tributary of the Thames.
With regards to the price for them, I think £100 is a fair price for them, and I would rather sell them to someone to use for fishing than to a collector!
Also they would have to be colle

Hi all
As it was the last couple of weeks of the season, I've been busy fishing!
I can confirm that the garlic Spam Spamalot still works as a fishing bait with the capture of a VERY LARGE BARBEL from a tributary of the Thames.
With regards to the price for them, I think £100 is a fair price for them, and I would rather sell them to someone to use for fishing than to a collector!
Also they would have to be colle

thank you Wayne but £100 for 24 tins of spam thats 7 years out of date is a tad to expensive for me but good luck on your sale

Back