• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fred Crouch Aerial centrepins - update October 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Whiteing

Administrator
Staff member
Due to a problem manufacturing some parts (all UK, we do not do China or "overseas") reels cannot be fully assembled and supplied at present. It's frustrating and we hope it can be sorted soon.

Oct 2018 update : Due to unforseen circumstances manufacture of all reels has ceased until further notice.

The reels are not exactly made to order in the normal sense nor are they stocked, sounds contradictory I know but it's a mixture of both. There are a total of three reel variants in each of two widths thus making six permutations, so reels are assembled to order but bearing in mind there may be any of these six already finished.

All reels available (of course) brand new - and note that all reels are supplied with black only ANODISED finish :)

The Jet

aerial01.jpg

4.5" diameter, ratchet (knob on rear plate), drag, narrow or wide drum, in black (anodised)

Available (brand new), narrow or wide drum now at £175, plus £5 towards (recorded) delivery (to UK)

OR

The Truepin Trotters range :

The 4.5" diameter Truepin Trotter, ratchet lever on rim, WITH drag, narrow or wide drum, in black (anodised) only.

Available (brand new), narrow or wide drum now at £175, plus £5 towards (recorded) delivery (to UK)

truepin06.jpg

image for illustration only

The 3.75" diameter Truepin Trotter, ratchet lever on rim, NO drag, narrow or wide
Standard edition (no limit), in black (anodised) only, now at £175, plus £5 towards (recorded) delivery (to UK)

For more details on these centrepins see the new FredCrouchReels website here

Please note that I am NOT a dealer or in the trade, I just help sell Fred's reels. Please contact me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.