• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fox Duo Lite FX Twin Tip 11ft 1.75/ 2.25lb Rod Shimano Baitrunner XT 4000 FA

Duncan Jackson

Hi All,

Im having a clearout of fishing equipment, ive got a brand new Fox Duo Lite Fx Twin Tip rod, 11ft with two tips 1.75lb and 2.25lb (code ARD040) with its own rod bag. Hasn't seen the bank as I prefer my other rod. Bought it for £100.00 in February this year. Am looking for £80.00 collection only.
Also got a brand new Shimano baitrunner XT 4000 FA for sale with a spare spool and original packaging, again I purchased that in February as well and despite the ravings about Shimano reels, I cant get used to it. I purchased it for £100.00, so looking for £80.00. Again its a collection only im afraid.
I thought id let you guys know before I put it on fleabay in a couple of weeks if the items don't sell.

Hi again,

Postage is an option, not sure how much it would cost to post the items together or separately, let me know if your interested. Getting closer to putting it on fleabay .

Here are the photos of the fox rod and shimano reel....will give it one more week on here then its going on fleabay

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

Back