• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fox duo floodwater 2.75

John Smith 2

I have 2 of the above in excellent condition, hardly used. They come with spare section that takes the 4 quiver tips supplied, 4 5 6 7 oz, and a cloth bag.
Sensible offers

John ( athan ) nice rods, I have a pair and love em to bits, the quiver tip top sections make them very versatile, would not be without mine.

Dave

Seems to be impossible to get a reply from the seller.

Rods

Sorry for not replying, but after no interest for a while, I haven't been checking and was unaware of any messages I had been receiving. The 2 rods I am selling are the original green ones and I am looking to recoup the £225 I paid for them( in order to buy Mark Tunley barbel rods that are £225 each) If I can't sell at that price I think I'll probably keep them. My friend has one of the same rods that he is looking to sell for £90 (same spec but not the original) Everyone who contacted me should have received a pm by now. Apologies again.
Thanks John

Back