• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fox 12ft Twin Tip Rods For Sale

Russell Emms

2x 12ft Fox Twin Tips for sale. 3 months old and never been outside, one still has shrink tube on cork handle. These are basically brand new rods. Part no, ard00039. £190 the pair, will split.
Cheers.

Just go to your local carpet warehouse and ask for a cardboard tube, they throw loads away , I am sure they would give you one, one tube should hold 2 rods easily.

Dave

Sorry to be a pain. Can you double check the code for the rod. ARD00039 comes up blank closest I can get is ARD039?
What is actually written on the rods. Interparcel are great for sending things like rods. If you can confirm the details and obtain a quote i will have these off you :)
If you can take a couple of snaps I can pm you my email address?

My mistake they are ARD039, two to many zeros. They are Duo-lite fx twin tip 1.75/2.25 12ft ARD039. Will get a quote for transit and send it to you.

Just got a quote, £15 should cover it. Won't be able to get pics until tomorrow evening now but I can assure you these are in mint unused condition.
I will pm you my number if you would like anymore details.

Back