• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

For Sale - Rare Cased Model ‘Perch’ By Paul Norris 1980’s

Ray Walton

DUZHT-Perch1.JPG

For Sale - Rare Cased Model ‘Perch’ By Paul Norris 1980’s

This is a very rare hand made and hand painted fibreglass model of a large perch (estimated size of around 6-7lb), made by Paul Norris in the mid-1980’s.
Only a few of these were ever made along with other species such as Barbel, Chub, Mirror and Common Carp, Pike, Brown Trout, Rudd and Roach.
Mounted in a glass and wood case and overall case measurements size are 26.75†inches (67.9cm) x 18.50 inches (47.5cm) x 6.3/8†inches (16.2cm) approximately.

Suitable for a living room or tackle room/shed as a wall mounted feature or other.

I have recently sold the two large cased Barbel and Roach which I had since the 1980’s and this cased perch is part of my collection.

Price -
Now reduced - £195 or near offer.

Buyer collects or will meet or deliver in Bournemouth, Poole or Ringwood Area.

Please call Ray Walton on 01202 269 035 or mobile 07751 572 419 or email rollingpinboy@aol.com or PM via website.

Last edited:
Back