• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ā€˜Registerā€™ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fishing weight suppliers....

Julian Griffiths

Morning guys!

I know I can go on Facebook to get fishing weights etc, but I'm after someone that produces decent quality products.

Any recommendations please? šŸ‘

Morning guys!

I know I can go on Facebook to get fishing weights etc, but I'm after someone that produces decent quality products.

Any recommendations
Morning guys!

Any recommendations please? šŸ‘
These are good for the money šŸ‘ŒšŸ»
18B60D55-B872-4EA0-9F31-975D5A23F4CE.png
1AA9EB9D-6429-4697-B500-8BCB6EE54C62.jpeg

@Julian Griffiths in the grand scheme of things they are only as good as the person that casts and coats them. The product itself is exactly the same where ever you get it from. Lead swivel and plastic coating
I make them myself but donā€™t sell them anymore because there are people out there Selling them for 50p a piece and itā€™s just not even worth turning on the gas for that kind of return.
Nash leads are a perfect example mega carp tax. Iā€™ve seen them at Ā£2 a lead yet I can replicate them exactly.
The ones to look for are people that use cnc machined moulds and double coat the lead. After that there is no quality to gain and your best off buying based on price.

Hereā€™s afew of mine and Iā€™m certainly not a big player in the lead world
IMG_3548.jpeg
IMG_1094.jpeg
IMG_7142.jpeg
IMG_3409.jpeg
IMG_3644.jpeg
IMG_3388.jpeg
IMG_6865.jpeg
IMG_6727.jpeg

I ordered some of these, havenā€™t received them yet, will let you know how I think
They are very good. Steve uses cnc moulds and heavy coatings like I do. Theyā€™ll last a lifetime until you lose them

@Julian Griffiths in the grand scheme of things they are only as good as the person that casts and coats them. The product itself is exactly the same where ever you get it from. Lead swivel and plastic coating
I make them myself but donā€™t sell them anymore because there are people out there Selling them for 50p a piece and itā€™s just not even worth turning on the gas for that kind of return.
Nash leads are a perfect example mega carp tax. Iā€™ve seen them at Ā£2 a lead yet I can replicate them exactly.
The ones to look for are people that use cnc machined moulds and double coat the lead. After that there is no quality to gain and your best off buying based on price.

Hereā€™s afew of mine and Iā€™m certainly not a big player in the lead world View attachment 30877View attachment 30878View attachment 30879View attachment 30880View attachment 30881View attachment 30882View attachment 30883View attachment 30884
We'll done mate, a man with loads of talents! šŸ‘

Back