• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fishing Ad By Graham Elliott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fishing Ad

By Graham Elliott​

The river looked just perfect, the mist rising from the bank and shadowing the willows as they dipped and waved their fingers into the fast paced current.

The air had that sweet smell of balsam as I crawled along the bank, eyes searching for the tell tale flash of gold. There, alongside the ranculus, a sudden movement gave away the………….oops, nearly forgot, this is Coarse Fisherman isn’t it. Let’s start again.

Image67.jpg

Arriving at the bank, I removed from its velvet pouch my trusted tool, a superb

Pulse rod (01725 788654) the choice of experts, capable of subduing the mightiest of fish, coupled with Shimano technium the balance and feel of this is just right, especially when linked to a Free Spirit Centrepin (contact Turners of Sheffield)

Not wanting any tangles, Korda inline leads were the choice, they are simply so smooth there is nothing for them to tangle around. Coupled with a tail of Kryston dream machines greatest Snake Bite tail, it only took a few minutes to tie on the Drennen, crystal forged extra strength size 6 hook. Bait was to be the new flavour Ritchworth freezer boilers, the natural choice, although I do spray them with Hutchinson’s special K extract.

The rod settled perfectly into my new Fox TXR rod rest and bleeper system (buy now and get a free SXV) I don’t know how they produce them at that price but hurry, going fast.

Settled down on my Fox bedchair, my feet firmly ensconced in the new style, extra warm Skeetex boots, it wasn’t long before I caught a fish.

Driving home in my brand new Rover 75, with deluxe ride and handling (Dog Sitters and In-Home Dog Boarding | Rover.com: Find the Perfect In-Home Dog Boarding Solution) with a lucky strike smooth draw cigarette, I looked forward to my Radox bath soak, easing away the efforts of the day. Followed by a superb bottle of Sainsbury’s Cava and a Chinese meal delivered to my home by Tesco Home delivery fleet (01208 456768) life was just grand.

Graham (new bait sensation call 01203 34576 now) Elliott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back