• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Few bits

Robert Linwood

1 x okuma inception 6000 reel SOLD
1 x tf gear 8ft compact feeder rod £25
1 x tf gear 10ft compact feeder rod £35
1 x Cotswold Aquarius camo 10ft 2 rod scope rod bag with padded carry strap £40 posted
2 x fox mx alarms blue custom LEDs these are realy special ones extra bright LEDs £55 posted
1 x Cotswold Aquarius 10ft padded rod bag green. custom build with landing net handle pocket full length and 3 x separate bankstick pockets £45 posted

Last edited:
1 x okuma inception 6000 reel SOLD
1 x tf gear 8ft compact feeder rod £25
1 x tf gear 10ft compact feeder rod £35
1 x Cotswold Aquarius camo 10ft 2 rod scope rod bag with padded carry strap £40 posted
2 x fox mx alarms blue custom LEDs these are realy special ones extra bright LEDs £55 posted
1 x Cotswold Aquarius 10ft padded rod bag green. custom build with landing net handle pocket full length and 3 x separate bankstick pockets £45 posted
Hi Robert.
the 10' aqu bag.
there seem to be two on their site 2pce , 63" and 3 pce 51" so which one do you have ?. Plus single rods or?

I’ve got 1 that is a single rod bag for 10ft rods
The other one is for scope style rods 10ft and is 51 inches and is for 2 rods

I’ve got 1 that is a single rod bag for 10ft rods
The other one is for scope style rods 10ft and is 51 inches and is for 2 rods
I will check on my rods/ bags. Really looking for a 2 rod 150cm but will respond tomorrow. Been trying to find another sportex supersafe as they are the nuts but no luck so far so just wondered about yours. Cheers.

I will check on my rods/ bags. Really looking for a 2 rod 150cm but will respond tomorrow. Been trying to find another sportex supersafe as they are the nuts but no luck so far so just wondered about yours. Cheers.
they dont work for me Robert, never mind. If you ever come across the supersafes in your travels they are quite brilliant. I have the daiwa aspire copy which is ok but just a poor copy at 165.

Hi Rob I’ll take the Aquarius 2 rod custom £45 bag thanks pm me your details thanks

Back