• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Felindre Servicing Shimano After Sales

Fred Bonney

No Longer a Member
Just off out for a few hours fishing, but I thought I would let you know, well those that don't know, what a great service these guys give.
I put my Shimano 5010 in the post at 12.06 on tuesday for a service and a slipping clutch.
Just got it back at 10.15 fully serviced and working as new.
Full service, a couple of drag washers and my RD postage of £3.40
total £21.30.

Felindre Servicing, Felindre, Swansea SA5 7ND (01792796584)

Fred, had the same experience with service for my old Stradic 4000 GTM and they also managed to find me a spare spool, came to under 20 quid, outstanding.

Yeah, they're good, did one of my old 5010's last year and turned it round in 2 days. I actually sent 2 reels but they phoned to say one of them was badly corroded (damn that sea-fishing!) and they didn't have the replacement parts, only charged me for the work on the one reel though.

Yep, experienced the same great service myself.
Sent reel on a Wednesday and received back on the Fiday in time for the weekend. :)
They must have received, serviced and despatched the same day!

likewise got a real quick reply and they supplied the info i needed (more an enquiry to see if it was possible to use the baitrunner type spools on my technium xt10,000s) amazed at the help they offered....j.w:)

Can only report the same excellent service...following seeing Fred's initial posting about Felindre I looked up their web page and fired off an e-mail asking about spare spools for the new mini baitrunners....answer back in 8 minutes...another e-mail from me with another question, answer back in 6 mins...very impressed and have saved their home page to my favouites...Thanks Fred for bringing them to our attention.

i am a shimano fan and said so many times.they gave me a free white quiver for my solstace feeder.[i have cataracts on both eyes] the plus is i sometimes see 2 barbel.hey not a stick a quiver
albert:)

Back