• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Felindre Services

David Gauntlett

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have the link for the Felindre Service shop on ebay please? I have been on the site several times before, but now can't seem to find it....dozy old tw*t :D

Cheers, Dave.

Hi Joe,

Many thanks for that mate, that is the service centre address right enough, but it is their shop on eBay I am looking for (they sell stuff cheaper on there sometimes :p) If I remember right, the shop name is Felindreservice....but try as I might, spelling it/arranging it in all different ways and so on....I can no longer find it on there :rolleyes:

Bare in mind though that if it depended on my using a PC, I wouldn't be able to find the nose on the front of my face, so it's not really that surprising :D

Cheers, Dave.

Dave search shimano beastmaster bx barbel on eBay. It should bring up an auction for just a handle I have just bought one from them.

Thanks guys,

That just the job :D I suppose the normal search facility on ebay is for finding items for sale, not for finding shops in their community....certainly it does you no good to feed 'felindreservicing', or 'felinderservicing shop' or whatever version of that you like into it :rolleyes:

Cheers, Dave.

Last edited:
Back