• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Feeders

Steve Banham

I've just made some feeders using large plastic rollers & my own lead weght moulds i want to colour them now what paint would you suggest to use.

As a general rule paint will not stick to plastic at all. To colour plastic feeders I'd recommend using some sort of spirit based permanent marker pens. Pantone are the best.

Thanks for your replies but i'd rather colour them so after trolling the internet i've found one called Krylon specially for plastic.Cheers

Hi Steve if they are like the ones you had of me last week dont bother you will catch just as good plain as not.
Iv had over 50 barbel so far this season using them plain with short hook links.

Vinny said are you still on for that lead.
ATB
Alan.

What's going on ? This place is getting like Mumsnet, ''How can I clean my greasy Duplon, Fanny Pack, and now should I paint my Rollers?''

Sort it out!! :p

What's going on ? This place is getting like Mumsnet, ''How can I clean my greasy Duplon, Fanny Pack, and now should I paint my Rollers?''

Sort it out!! :p

There is a thread about the birth pill now as well Neil :D

Will 'What is the best place for knitting wool' be next :D:D

Cheers, Dave.

"Isle of Arran Dave".

I bet you have fished everywhere baaaa there Graham :D

Dear oh dear, that's so bad it's made me feel quite sheepish :p

"how much does a farmer get from 1 fleece?"

Don't know Mark, Just depends how much he can fleece the buyers for :D

Sorry, I will get me coat.

Cheers, Dave.

Back