• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Extending Landing Net Handle by Andy Thatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Williams

Extending Landing Net Handle by Andy Thatcher

Description
A strong handle that extends to ten and a half foot. It comes in two varieties either light or heavy.

conoflex.jpg

In Use
I bought the Conoflex 10 months ago and have used it for all my fishing since. As I have said before I tend to fish for most species so a net handle that is equally adept at dealing with everything from cats to barbel is a great idea.

The ability to extend it was a feature I have been looking for as most of the handles predecessors were definitely lacking in that facility. The times I have nearly over balanced trying to do this and scaring the life out of me made this seem a good thing.

Conclusion
Great concept that fails due to the release mechanism that lets you extend the net. Mine seized 4 months ago leaving me having to pull out the extension.

Not the answer to my dreams but then I have not been able to find any alternative, as yet.

Cost
£39.99 for the heavy version

£38.99 for the light version

BFW Rating

3 out of 10

Tragic basic fault on an expensive item

Andy Thatcher February 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back