• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Excellent conditon vintage motorcycles

Neil Smart

I have come accross a private collection of bikes that the widow of the previous owner wishes to sell All the bikes are in excellent condition and viewing can be arranged by appointment for those that have a genuine interest.
1956 Norton Dominator 500
1959 BSA C15 250cc
1960 Triumph 'Bonny' 650cc T120R?
Triumph 21 3TA Blue
1962 AJS 650cc 31 CS
All in stunning condition, the previous owner was a tool maker by profession and was almost obsessed by keeping the quality of these machines.
If anyone interested please pm me and I will help with viewing, (Cheltenham area)
Neil

bsa

had a c15 myself many moons ago ,not seen one in years nearly broke my ankle every time i turned it over,those were the days,just press a button now (got lazy and round) good luck selling them they need to be appreciated!

had a c15 myself many moons ago ,not seen one in years nearly broke my ankle every time i turned it over,those were the days,just press a button now (got lazy and round) good luck selling them they need to be appreciated!

I had one too Mark, Mum gave it away when I joined the RAF:( Actually seeing those bikes in that condition, was very moving. Yea I know Jap bikes and all that...... but we knew about style.

Hi
can you put some price guides up as well please?
regards

can you post some photos if its not too much trouble,would love to see them,cheers.

Hi Mark I have a couple of photo's, but due to cramped conditions don't show the true quality, also I need to get a new smart card reader as mine is u/s. Will deal asap.

Norton Dominator

Hi Neil

Interested in the Norton bike if still available.

I am local(Stroud)so viewing is no problem.

regards

Richard

Back