• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ebro catfishing

Ian Murfin

A friend an I are thinking of heading to the Ebro for 4-5 days catfishing.
Has anyone been and got any advice or recommendations of good guiding company's?

Is there a better time of year to go? We are thinking of maybe april.

Ian

Ebro

My report of a trip with Catmaster is on the articles section on BFW. It might help you to decide what sort of a trip you want.

Good luck if you go.

Catmaster - went last year with them - bloody superb!

Deano, theres some loose plans in the air to go next year. Pop down over Chrimbo and we`ll have a natter (the BCAC might be a spanner in the works but we`ll cross that problem as and when eh)!

I went last year (May 2009) with Ebro Catquest and had an absolutely brilliant time so re-booked and went back again this year (June 2010) but he was a bit moody and it spoiled it a little. To be honest I think the main reason was that the weather had been apalling, making the fishing very hard for the whole start of the season and he was very dissapointed.........

You need someone who inspires you every day and not someone who leads you to think you should have stayed at home!!

Like I said though, absolutely brilliant bloke first time round so I wouldn't not recomend him, if you know what I mean..............certainly knows where to find big cats........

Back