• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Drennan Martin Bowler Big River Barbel 12'

Andrew Green

I have had this a couple of years now, I won from martins facebook page and used a few times the weeks after it arrived but not since. One small repaired nick in the cork from a bramble bush but apart from that, mint. I used maybe 6 times, after work sessions, and had only one blank, but how ever good this rod is, it's still not as good as my Hexagraph or as interesting as my cane rods, so i must let it go. The case etc is all good no snags etc and zip fine possibly one of the best modern rods out there, without having one made for you, and Martin's influence shows through in it's design and as for the build quality, perfect, just not me, sorry Martin. I'd rather exchange in person but will post with the rod in a tube and the bag in a parcel if i have to for £20 extra and i am asking £100 for it. not yet listed anywhere else as i want someone here to have the offer of it first but will list in ebay in a couple of weeks

I'm in folkestone kent and yes still have it

Back