• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

DELKIM Official Discount NOW ON

At least you couldn’t lose them in the corner of a match box. Those daft little things you have would end up going round the washing machine after being undetected on a pocket check 🤣
You could put them in the washing machine and they would still work …unlike delkims that would probably pack up if you wiped them with a wet wipe 😉😉

Do they come with free rain covers 😉😉

I suppose you could buy the delkim snag ears😂😂

View attachment 19946
funny I have never ever had any problems with any Delkims in rain in all the years and different models I have owned and used

and fishing in Europe for around 20 years in proper storms where its been raining for 2 weeks they have been faultless the most adjustable alarms I have ever used thats why they are the best IMHO
I fished in France when the big Tornado came thru it took out 4 trees picked my 4 rod heavy duty stainless Amiaud peche pod with 4 rods and big pit reels 4 Delkims 20 feet in the air and dumped the lot in 14 feet of water 2 hours later we had recovered everything took the batteries out wiped everything and everything was perfect :cool:

Back