• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Day ticket Ribble

Peter Brownbill

Hi just wanted a few pointers on how to get Day tickets for the ribble and where, I want to take a friend and I only am a member of PA he can’t come there , not after pegs or nothing like that just stretches and how I obtain tickets , Thanks Pete

Hi Pete, i know the Tickled Trout section is day ticket, tickets from the petrol station. Also a stretch called Bonzai, just a bit further up the A59.

Where do you get day tickets from to fish woodcutters, can't fish the Severn like I normally have to stay in area due to lock down 😔😔

woodcutters is £10 for 24hrs tickets are in the shed in the car park by his house put your money and car reg on envelope and post it in the box

Note of caution if going to tickled trout garage for your ticket make sure the guy on the till takes your details proper ie reg for car park as they’ve been known not to put your reg right and 2 week later you will have a fine nearer to 100 quid ,so keep your day ticket as proof for a few weeks as well,and don’t forget your licence as they ask in the shop for it thanks Ste

Back