• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Dave Lumb rods for sale

Pete Davies

Dave Lumb rods for sale price drop

For Sale 3 Dave Lumb Custom Built 2.5lb floodwater Barbel / carp rods Price Reduction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Guys,
I have for sale three matching custom built 11ft 2.5lb t/c Dave Lumb rods they are on a harrison blank have full cork butts and Fuji reel seats are in good used condition but no rod bags as they were never supplied by Mr Lumb ,They are no frills understated and just too much rod for my new small river, cost over £600 when new, looking for £75 each or £225 ono for all three will sell seperatley but would prefer to sell together nice to have rods that feel the same when playing fish.
these are well worth the money you cant buy a custom rod for under £200 Buyer to pay P&P/ courier at cost.
PM me
Pete
(will email photos if required)

Last edited:
Back