• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

DAIWA CONNOSIUR 14' FLOAT ROD NEW AND UNUSED .photos attached. Sold !

Adam Wylie

Senior Member & Supporter
DAIWA CONNOSIUR 14ft float rod Brand New UNUSED ROD WITH DAIWA ROD CASE ( with reel pouches for made up rods ) this has to be an amazing bargain for a rod of this quality and price .
Product code = CNM 14W AU
Pick up Nottingham £100
Or post at cost .sold ,

Attachments

• IMG_1932.JPG
    IMG_1932.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1933.JPG
    IMG_1933.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1934.JPG
    IMG_1934.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1935.JPG
    IMG_1935.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1936.JPG
    IMG_1936.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1937.JPG
    IMG_1937.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1939.JPG
    IMG_1939.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1940.JPG
    IMG_1940.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1941.JPG
    IMG_1941.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1942.JPG
    IMG_1942.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Not sure ,I think they are the previous model ! But they are mint ! What's the difference ? They look exactly the same 🤔
They did/do a Waggler version and a Power float version, the power version is more suited to heavier lines etc and probably more suited to barbel fishing.

They did/do a Waggler version and a Power float version, the power version is more suited to heavier lines etc and probably more suited to barbel fishing.
I looked at these are they are both suited to the same line strengths. From what I can tell the only difference is the tip and action
Power float seems more tippy with the power coming later in the blank and waggler is more through from the off but equally as capable with big fish.
Nice rods but they don’t seem to have an extra power Version like the older connys and spectrons in xp which was definitely capable of doing the work with a big barbel.

I looked at these are they are both suited to the same line strengths. From what I can tell the only difference is the tip and action
Power float seems more tippy with the power coming later in the blank and waggler is more through from the off but equally as capable with big fish.
Nice rods but they don’t seem to have an extra power Version like the older connys and spectrons in xp which was definitely capable of doing the work with a big barbel.
Thanks for that Rich👍

“ BUMP”Hi all ,I have now reduced these rods to £200 the pair !!!😳😳😳
These are new and unused rods ,they are the previous model to the pro match version.
They are mint as you would expect being new and unused rods,They also come with the DAIWA ready made up rod cases ,which on their own are about £30+ You won’t get a quality float rod this cheap anywhere .
Grab yourself a bargain ,pick up Nottingham,any inspection welcomed 👍

“ BUMP”Hi all ,I have now reduced these rods to £200 the pair !!!😳😳😳
These are new and unused rods ,they are the previous model to the pro match version.
They are mint as you would expect being new and unused rods,They also come with the DAIWA ready made up rod cases ,which on their own are about £30+ You won’t get a quality float rod this cheap anywhere .
Grab yourself a bargain ,pick up Nottingham,any inspection welcomed 👍
Adam
Would you sell them separately?
Cheers
Mark

Back