• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Compact slr and fox barbel rod

Ben Jennings

Here for sale is my Panasonic dmc-g3k camera with 14-42mm lense, 16.1 mega pixels. I have had this camera for just over a year. It takes cracking pictures but as I've just got a canon G12 and as most of my sessions at the moment are day only manly going for barbel I needed a smaller camera to take as even though its a compact slr the bag I use is tiny and when in its bag it takes up a bit too much space.

Has flip round screen so is good for self takes many different shooting patterns (but I only ever used it on auto). It's in very good condition as bar a week in France it hasn't been used much. It comes with a lowepro camera case that has a pull out waterproof cover (after falling in a lake years ago where my camera was saved by a lowepro case I always use them). 4gb sandisk memory, the original box and everything else that it came with. £230 posted

Also have a fox duo lite fx twin tip barbel rod. 11 foot with 1.75 and 2.25lb tc tips. Was a bit of an impulse buy has been used twice. In very good condition still has the plastic on the handle but picked up a cheap infinity barbel rod the other day so this one is now sat in my cupboard. Cost me 119.99 from reading angling after £70 for it collected reading/Yateley area. Will post at cost. Put some pics up tomorrow.

Pics if the camera

null-1.jpg

null-3.jpg

null-2.jpg

null.jpg

Back