• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

clear out time, few things for sale

Dave Binns

I need to make room for new gear so i'm having a clear out. Pickup only on the large stuff.

Rozemeijer power jerk 80-100g 6ft 6in, really nice rod,good large/heavy lure rod, in good, well used condition. £50

Shakespere odessy medium/heavy spin, 9ft, 10-30g (i would say more like 20-50g) Ideal for a kid or beginner, in good used condition. £10

Korum total protect 2 rod holdall, small hole in the bottom of one of bankstick pockets and matterial has parted on one end of the padded strap at the seam. Loads of life left in it, been used upto this week when I got a 3 rod. Sold

Shimano Barbel classic 1.5lb solid tip. This is a very nice rod and has caught me loads of fish, however, it was a twin tip but I snapped the tip of the quiver section so its only the solid avon top. You may be able to fix the quiver section so it'll come with it.
As it is, its a nice bream/tench rod. Sold

Shimano SSG 3500 rear drag reel with 3 spools, good alround general purpose float/feeder reel. Good used condition. £15 I will post this for a fiver.

Back