• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

classified

John Young

Hi
If you sell anything is it normal practice to make a donation to the cost of running the website?
regards john

It is possible to make donations via this site to good causes. Just let me know how much you wish to pledge, whether it be tackle in good condition and preferably, desirable, no crud stuff or cash. I can then supply you with my address and/or PayPal account. Remember try and give as much as you possibly can. Add a note to your PayPal donation, " Help for Depressed Anglers ". Remember, to make sure that you send your donation as a PayPal gift to prevent any of it being siphoned off. Just £5 will buy a DVD to cheer up a depressed angler or pay for a day ticket. £10 will buy a day ticket and a short taxi fare. £50 could buy a season ticket. £400 a day out with Matt Hayes. Just send as much as you can. You can make a real difference. Thank you.

Have you seen my signature?

I was asking as this is a free place to sell and thought IF i sell anything through the site i would make a small donation to help with the running expenses on the site

Good luck with your fund raising :)

Back