• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Chub Snooper 3 Leg Bedchair *new*

Justin Cubberley

Here we have my Chub Snooper 3 leg bedchair. New and unused, still with the original packaging on it. Cost me £145 18 months ago but I just haven't had time to go wet a line. Looking for £75

Chub - Snooper Bedchair

The SnooperTM Three Leg Bedchair has a generously padded mattress which is fully skirted and features an integral pillow which is zipped for easy access. The mattress also has a wipe clean section at the foot end and is supplied with an additional and
removable wellie wipe for those extra wet and muddy occasions. The frame is
manufactured from lightweight aeroaluminium which is strengthened at the stress points. The legs are adjustable via our excellent plate lock leg system and are fitted with swivelling mudfeet for increased stability. The bedchair is finished off with a nice chunky easy grip ‘soft feel' handwheel for positive locking. Dimensions: Length 6ft 11in Width 33in

Attachments

• snooper bc.jpg
    snooper bc.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 395
Back