• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Chub I man Cyfish Bivvy plus and overwrap for sale

Alan Palmer

Senior Member & Supporter
Only used once for a week in France about 8 yrs ago and been in storage ever since
This is the 1man plus version with a separate overwrap, groundsheet and pegs
Excellent condition B1A13051-46E2-4C46-A7DB-DD89825B320F.jpeg6B841413-D0CE-47F0-9583-D4AF88C24BB9.jpeg
I only took it out to quickly check, so pics fo not show it properly erected
Good points- extremely robust...would probably withstand a nuclear blast
Bad points- takes about 3 days to put up
No idea how much it is worth so willing to accept any sensible offers...just txt me 07793070891
Collection only from MK14 or could meet North London Mill Hill area

Last edited:
I have the 2 man version of the same bivvy. Stronger and more robust than later models and without wanting to be contrary to Alan's comments, takes a couple of minutes to erect ;) any buyer will be happy.

Bad points for the 2 man; I think it's called a 2 man because it takes 2 men to carry it 😂 not an issue on a barrow!!

I have the 2 man version of the same bivvy. Stronger and more robust than later models and without wanting to be contrary to Alan's comments, takes a couple of minutes to erect ;) any buyer will be happy.

Bad points for the 2 man; I think it's called a 2 man because it takes 2 men to carry it 😂 not an issue on a barrow!!
Yeah very good solid bivvy...and if someone wants a bargain please get in touch

Back