• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Cheap Lightweight Fishing Jacket

They do some crackin stuff on temu, I recently got some excellent camo coloured thermal tops and trousers for 11 quid a set. They are really good quality!
I also got a couple of hooded long sleeved sun protective tops which had a built in snood also for less than a tenner each, again, great quality and ideal for fishing in sunny weather.
If you put items in your basket and just keep looking in they keep reducing the price until you can't not buy them. If you spend about 20 ripps its free post and free to return all or some items.
Buying from temu can become addictive !

I recently bought a very handy little rucksack from TackledUp. My only quibble with it was the failure to mention the item wasn't stocked in the UK and would be coming directly from China, which took 11 days. No real problem there, but I've just looked at the Temu website for the first time and seen the identical item for £5.89 - TackledUp charged £21.99, which is quite a mark-up for them. Buyer beware...https://tackledupproducts.co.uk/

Back