• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Centrepin Reels for sale

Mike Window

Senior Member & Supporter
I have the following centrepin reels for sale:

1. J.W.Young "The Purist II 2031 CL". Caged lightweight. Serial no: 057. Very slight rubbing to rim otherwise excellent.
With 0riginal wooden box and paperwork. 4" x 1"
Price £175

2. J.W.Young "The Purist II 2041 CL" Caged lightweight. Serial No: 0114. Very slight rubbing to rib and slight rub to inscription on back plate.
Otherwise excellent.With original wooden box and paperwork. 4 1/2" x 3/4"
Price £185

3. J.W.Young "The Prurist II 2051" Serial No: 0459. Condition excellent though very slight rub to paintwork on line guard in one corner.
with original wooden box but no paperwork. 4 1/2" x 1"
Price £185

4. J.W.Young "Aerodex Y2900". Mint condition as never used. Scarce reel with original cardboard box and leaflet.
Price is £135

5. Okuma "Sheffield S1002" Excellent condition comes with original okuma pouch. 4 1/2" x 3/4"
Price £95

6. Okuma "Aventa 1002" I believe this was called "The Pro". Bronze finish. 4 1/2"x 3/4"
Price £60

All prices include postage 2nd class signed for. If you require photos or further information please do not hesitate to contact me either by message or 01725-514468
I live 8 miles south of Salisbury on edge of The New Forest
Mike

Back