• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Centre Pin Bargain

It's a good reel for a good price, however

It's £62.98 and free delivery is on orders over £70

It's NOT available for home delivery

You can £reserve and collect" IF you have a discount card

The nearest store is bl##dy miles away

paul4

It's a good reel for a good price, however

It's £62.98 and free delivery is on orders over £70

It's NOT available for home delivery

You can £reserve and collect" IF you have a discount card

The nearest store is bl##dy miles away

paul4

Buy a few feeders to make the difference up.;)

And if they actually have one in stock. On another forum we spotted a similar offer a few days ago and when members started trying to buy them unfortunately the reels were either sold out or no longer in stock. Then, 3 days later when the offer had ended they suddenly were back in stock but at the normal price.

Thanks for the tip off Andy. I was on the hunt for a new reel and managed to find one at a local store this weekend. Interestingly they were insistent on trying to charge the full price. I had to show them the web advert on my phone and even then they tried to wriggle out of it by saying it was an advert from a google search and they only relented when showed them their main website. Looks like a nice reel for the price and looking forward to using it later this week.

Thanks for the tip off Andy. I was on the hunt for a new reel and managed to find one at a local store this weekend. Interestingly they were insistent on trying to charge the full price. I had to show them the web advert on my phone and even then they tried to wriggle out of it by saying it was an advert from a google search and they only relented when showed them their main website. Looks like a nice reel for the price and looking forward to using it later this week.

I don't know how they trade !

My Uncle went in a few weeks back for an umbrella, he was offered a reduction as the pole had no spike............................

Yes, I've found in the past that their tills can prove to be a tad creative in the totting up department !

Having heard a couple of negative experiences, 'Go Outdoors' seems like very good advice, particularly once you're inside. :)

Its a greta place to grab a bargain for fishing, clothing, camping etc but its a case of right place and right time. Reserve and collect is a good option but obviously only if there's a store nearby.

The were selling Baitrunner 4000 ST's for £36 a couple of weeks ago. I missed out there.

Gas stoves are pretty reasonabl and they do the 10% lower than competitors price match (you have to take postage into consideration though)

Back