• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Catch Cult 8

David Clewer

Senior Member & Supporter
I see from the website that CC8 is now available, and details are on the current edition page, but no sign of my copy yet. Have they been delayed?

Dave

Being delivered to Rob tomorrow and will be winging their way to you over the next day or two.
In CC8 we have:
Matt Rand on eel fishing.
A snapshot seasonaire from Roman Buczynski.
Brian Ingram tracks down an off the radar midlands carp.
Julian Peacock concludes his 2 parter on Ivel barbel.
A humerous piece based on truth by Mortimer-Grey V Browning.
Neil Maidment goes fishing for big trout.
Paul Belsten covers the five systems of broadland.
Mr Crabmeat
Predatorial by Neville Fickling.
The Irish Pike Society.
An interview with Martin Bowler.
Theo's regular diary piece including the dying art of Lave net fishing for salmon.
Rik Wesley catches some big perch in Holland.
You'll love it, it's a cracker!!

Martin, i ask again, as i have the worst postman in the world. CAN YOU PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!, put a DO NOT BEND stamp on the FRONT of the envelope, got my CC8 today, folded down the middle, and squeezed through the letter box, creased to hell. Even tho i have this sign on the post box next to the front door.

post box.jpg
post box.jpg

Mine arrived safely too (and un-bent!) Good to see an article from local expert Neil Maidment. I did hear that he had penned an article on the Dorset Stour - is that in the pipeline for another edition?

Customary high quality, FSC certified, and the usual good range of articles. Keep up the excellent work lads and great to see that the subscriber numbers are steadily increasing. Long may it continue.

Dave

Cheers lads, glad your CC's arrived safe and sound and hope you enjoy the read.
Yes, I think NeilM article on the Stour will be in a later CC.
Derek, may I suggest you email Rob Shallcroft direct as he does all the posting.
May I also suggest you sort that idiot of a postman out or report him to the Royal Mail, his behaviour is inexcusable!
Tight fishes, Martin

Back