• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Catch Cult 7

Martin Mumby

Just putting the finishing touches to CC7 which should be available during the second week of April from www.catchcult.co.uk
Shaping up to be another bumper edition including the following articles:
1. Barbel. Julian Peacock discovers some amazing barbel fishing on the river Ivel in 2010.Part 1 of 2.
2. Carp. Young ‘all rounder’ Lewis Gaukrodger decides to turn his hand to carp fishing resulting in some lovely carp.
3. Pike. Andy Black concludes his 2 parter on fly fishing for Blagdon pike.
4. Eels. Welsh angling legend Pete Climo tells the tale of his and Bob Jones British record eel catches in the mid 60’s.
5. Perch and pike. Dave Horton goes pike and perch fishing, and succeeds.
6. Grayling. Acclaimed author Danny Taylor embarks on a quest to catch a big grayling from the river Dee.
7. Sea fishing. Dan Sissons writes about sea angling in Portsmouth, venue of the UK shore bass record.
8. Comment. Well known angler Neville Fickling begins a regular feature - The Predatorial. Opinions on all sorts likely here!
9. Diary. Terry Theobald’s regular diary piece featuring a couple of very special fish.
10. Silver salmon and brown bears. Martin J founds takes us fishing to Kodiac Island.
11. STOP PRESS. Catch Cult pose some questions to the newly formed River Anglers Conservation Group.
12. Marlin. Phil Wakeford is off marlin fishing again, dramatic suff indeed!
92 pages of awesomeness and subscriptions are available from the website.
Catch Cult editions 1 to 6 have all SOLD OUT and we would like to thank all who have supported us! Massive respect to our authors, advertisers and readers, we will carry on trying to bring you the finest ‘all round’ angling magazine available.
Big thanks also to Andy and all at BFW for allowing us to update everybody on one of the best angling forums out there!

Safely received yesterday. Very high quality production, as ever, with the customary good range of articles.

Dave

I’m delighted with what the Catch Cult team have produced with my scrawlings. Thank you very much, it’s great to see one of my most memorable seasons in print!

Back