• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

CATCH CULT 41 UPDATE

Martin Mumby

Good afternoon all,

Catch Cult Edition 41 will be going into production in a week or so and at the mailing house around 10th July. I would expect magazines to be landing on doormats around 17th July and I thank you in advance for your patience.

This edition is yet another mixture of great material! No gimmicks or superstars, just dedicated anglers giving their time and effort for Catch Cult readers. Species covered in this edition include barbel, carp, chub, goonch, tench, and urban trout. Coupled with Part 2 of ‘Angling’s Golden Age’, ‘Rights for Rivers’, Theo’s diary with additional species, Shaun Harrison on his Early Years, plus a wonderfully written piece about Thelwell’s ‘Complete Tangler’ make this another cracking Catch Cult combination.

Placing your order as soon as possible will help me gauge numbers which can be tricky on occasions believe you me.

This is the second magazine in the latest trilogy and is available to pre-order from:

www.catch-cult.co.uk

Always grateful for your support in helping to keep ANGLING IN PRINT!

Many thanks to Andy and all at BFW for the continued support, it is really appreciated.

Cheers, Martin

Attachments

• NEW HOME PAGE RIGHT PIC.jpg
    NEW HOME PAGE RIGHT PIC.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 34
  • SHOP PRE ORDER CC41.jpg
    SHOP PRE ORDER CC41.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 30
Hi Martin,

Just wanted to acknowledge the great work you do with this publication.

I am from the era of Coarse Fisherman and then Coarse Angling Today and appreciate the tactile experience of leafing through a magazine with a variety of authors, not just elaborate adverts pushed by shills.

Long may it remain viable for you to produce!

Back