• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Catch Cult 16-17-18

Martin Mumby

Not sure (again) if I've done this right but here goes.

I hope you and your families are safe and sound!

Just to confirm CC16-17-18 subscriptions are available on the website: www.catch-cult.co.uk

A cracking mix of material in CC16:

Dia Gribble on tench, bream and eels. The two time Drennan cup winner just keeps catching big fish!

Mick Cutler hits the jackpot with some big perch but how long can he keep it secret?

River angler Mark Cameron discovers some nice carp on his local stretch of the Wye. Part 1.

Northern angler Vinny Coulson on his soft spot for crucian carp.

Well known all-rounder Alan Tomkins takes us fly fishing for salmon, something a bit different!

Neville Fickling with an overview of last winters piking, in general, and personally.

Resident diarist Terry 'Theo' Theobald catches a few including 2 special barbel.

Have been after Shaun Fox for a while to write about big bream. This is part 1 of 2.

Roman Buczynski on his escapades a few years ago on Lac du Forêt d’Orient. Big carp, tench, bream and roach.

Some of the pike boys think they’re hard! Sarah Croft on conger off Worthing Pier. She cuddles these monster like babies!

Thanks to all of you for your continued support, it really is appreciated!

Attachments

• CC16 FACEBOOK COMING SOON.jpg
    CC16 FACEBOOK COMING SOON.jpg
    875.3 KB · Views: 226
Think I'm gonna subscribe again, need some good reading material over the next few months, just to keep me going.

Just a quick update on orders and post. All CC16 orders up to today are in the post and I gather plenty are still waiting to receive their copy. I know that the current situation is affecting post and all I can ask is for your patience as things are out of my control at this moment. THE most stressful part of it for me! Cheers, Martin

Drennan Cup winner Rich Wilby is answering questions on our Instagram page - catch_cult_angling_magazine - this evening at 8.30.
Top all-rounder Matt Fernandez is hosting so fingers crossed the technology copes!
Please have a listen and if you have any questions please post them on the thread on the CC facebook page.
Many thanks,

Back