• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Catch Cult 13 update

Martin Mumby

Hi all, just wanted to update you on progress of CC13 etc.

CC13 pretty much done and dusted subject to amends and last few bits and bobs etc.

New website under construction by Andy Frances and Bybrook Web Design. I will advise when up and running.

It's been a hard few months in trying to produce a quality mag that hopefully will have something of interest for everybody but we are nearly there!

Coming up in CC13 we have:

1. Part One of Russell Pugh’s two year campaign on a tough Cotswold Water Park lake.

2. Dave Lewis travels over 100 miles offshore in search of huge six gill shark and blue skate.

3. Rich Wilby describes the transformation from carp angler to all-round angler.

4. Top match angler Dave Roberts takes us from his childhood through to catching his first salmon.

5. Chalk stream silver. Matt Fernandez on roach fishing the southern chalk stream rivers.

6. Rolf Helenius’s journey through a pike anglers winter in Finland.

7. Theo’s diary includes barbel, carp, catfish, Redmire Pool, and of course, music.

8. The conclusion of Brian Ingram’s 2 part story after what was then the biggest non trout water gravel pit pike in the UK.

9. Rob Young describes his big pit tench fishing tactics.

10. Gary Newman travels to India in search of a monster golden mahseer.

Thanks to everybody for your patience, it is really appreciated as I try to get things back on track!

Thanks also to AndyF and all at BFW for allowing me to post about Catch Cult.

Good to hear Martin. I will be placing an order to go along with my other 12 copies once availability is announced.

Back