• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

David Traynor

Hi there, I'm interested to see if anyone on the site would consider car sharing to river venues? I live in the warrington/st helens area, and would be willing to car share to reduce fuel costs so that we can hopefully fish more often:) I'm a friendly guy who's passionate about barbel fishing. I have a Lymm AA card, so I like to fish the Dane, Severn, and Bollin. Ive also fished a day ticket stretch on the ribble at ribchester, that was a great stretch. If you are interested pm me and we can discuss any options, hope to hear from you guys. tight lines chaps:D

I live in Lancaster but I fish all over the country and a member of BAA. So it we could be

a possiblity to do something.

Sounds good Ian, if you could let me know when and where your going and we can work something out If your going further south than me we can half the fuel for example? Thanks for the reply Ian. Dave

Am back from my travels 15 hours fishing one Chub (a very nice Chub) We will have to see

what we can arrange when I get back from Ireland.

Back