• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Cannon G5 Camera

Hi, I offer for sale my hardly used (and never taken fishing) Cannon G5 Powershot camera.

12 shooting modes, superb image quality, 5mp, 4x Optical zoom, built in flash etc...

Boxed, all instructions, CD's, battery, spare battery and battery charger, leads/interface cable, wireless remote control, neck strap, AV cable.

This is an excellent quality Cannon digital camera which would be ideal for self portrait fishing photo's as has the viewing screen that pivots and flips so that you can see yourself in the photo whilst pressing the small wireless remote control. I bought this with fishing in mind - but never took it with me, therefore it has been only used inside the home or garden.

I will also throw in two Compact Flashcards!

£80 - buyer to collect or meet local to Yateley, Hampshire.

Bryan
I'm really interested in the camera, but I'm just south of Birmingham. Is it collection or meet local only?

Thanks
Mark

Back