• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Budget Polarised Glasses

Jon Bedford

Any recomendations?

I have some Maui Jims that were brilliant glasses, but after 3 seasons they are too scratched to see through, so don't really want to pay that much again.

Have given myself £40 budget

Cheers
Jon

Have a look at the Precision Angling ones in the BFW shop. Have tried many of the mainstream budget ones and found these to be the best.

I have been looking at the fox vario Polaroid glasses, they come with 3 colours of interchangable lenses.

Also had the precision ones for a couple of seasons now, great lenses for fish spotting though the camo frames may not be everyones cup of tea...

The Precision frames are available in matt black as well

If you fancy a trip to Scarborough you can get 40 pairs of Foster Grants from the pound shop on the seafront for £40!
They are actually pretty good....

careful we'll be recommending the £5 dragon carp specials next, although I did have a pair of the £15 ones DC do and I thought they were quite good, although I dont have anything to compare them with

Thanks for the replys, will get a pair of the precision Angling ones.

And thanks Chris got your PM, Will probably take up your offer
in the near future too.

Jon

Back