• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Bucket Bag

My only worry with the stick on pockets would be them falling off or getting snagged on branches. Just seen that J&K Tackle do the bag so I think I will go and have a look.

Cheers,

Tom.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I really like the Cotswold bag but 60 quid is a bit steep, oh well that’s what the overdrafts for!

Tom.

After Tom's first post on this thread, I couldn't help but go and have a look at the Trakker NXG Bait Bucket Bag and after buying one this morning and been roving around the Trent this afternoon I can honestly say its brilliant. To think that the Nash bucket cushion alone is about £8 and has little padding, the Trakker bucket bag at £25 has a built in cushion with i'd say five times more padding than the Nash and it suprised me how comfortable it was for a 20 stone chap like me and is probably the best bit of roving luggage I've ever purchased and will certainly make my quick sessions far easier without having to carry a chair. Only downside is having to spend an extra £5-£10 for a 10 litre bucket if you don't already have one.
3-1.jpg

Jason you have just convinced me to go and get one!

I really liked the look of the Cotswold bucket bag that Richard suggested but to be honest I can’t justify 60 odd quid on another fishing bag!

One question, are there pockets all around the bottom of the bag or are there just the 3 you can see in the pics?

Tom.

Hi Tom

Just the 3 pockets mate, but you can get plenty in them, I like the fact that their velcro and not zip so quick and easy access. The handles and strap are comfy too :)

I wanted to see the Cotswold rover bucket as well, but I know from past experience that Cotswold stuff is such good quality it can make it heavier.

As soon as I saw the Trakker bucket in the shop I was sold :D:D I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.

Cheers
Jas

Back