• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Brand New 2011/2012 Chelsea and Liverpool Shirts for sale

Bill Ling

Both are brand new, complete with tags and in their original bags. Never been worn or even taken out of their bags.

I have one of each in large (42-44" chest). I am looking for £25 + £3 P+P. I will put on Ebay Saturday or Sunday evening if nobody is interested.

I am a West Ham fan, so they are no use to me.:D

Before anybody asks they were not looted and I can provide invoices showing £42 each. :)

I would have them Bill but I think a 42" chest might be too big for my dartboard!!

Bl**dyhell Bill, coming from Middlesbrough - supporting The Hammers and have got Chelsea and Liverpool shirts:eek: Thats a bit of a mix isnt it;)

Bl**dyhell Bill, coming from Middlesbrough - supporting The Hammers and have got Chelsea and Liverpool shirts:eek: Thats a bit of a mix isnt it;)
Haha. I have lived in Middlesbrough since 1985, but I'm East London born and bred. I actually got the shirts through a bookie that I bet with.:D

Both are brand new, complete with tags and in their original bags. Never been worn or even taken out of their bags.

I have one of each in large (42-44" chest). I am looking for £25 + £3 P+P. I will put on Ebay Saturday or Sunday evening if nobody is interested.

I am a West Ham fan, so they are no use to me.:D

Before anybody asks they were not looted and I can provide invoices showing £42 each. :)

thats ma boy......keep the faith......;)

Back