• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Boot liner recommendation

Simon Harper

Hello all.
I’m looking for recommendations for a decent boot liner. Lots online but has anyone bought one recently and can share their experience?
Thanks Simon

Hello all.
I’m looking for recommendations for a decent boot liner. Lots online but has anyone bought one recently and can share their experience?
Thanks Simon
I buy boot liners for every car I buy Simon. I just buy one of the cheapest on line and they've always been fit for purpose. They've always fitted ok after I've specified the make and model. I was unwilling at the time of paying Mercedes prices for their own brand.

look for REWAZ-PLAST boot liners on ebay got one and there great and they have raised edges all round in case your net leak in the boot

Thanks for the replys chaps. I really should have been more specific, sorry. Ive just got a different car and would like to keep it clean. Fishing tackle and dogs take their toll. Theres a good choice online a I said but any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks Simon

I buy boot liners for every car I buy Simon. I just buy one of the cheapest on line and they've always been fit for purpose. They've always fitted ok after I've specified the make and model. I was unwilling at the time of paying Mercedes prices for their own brand.
Thanks Ady

These are good, and on offer £15.00

Attachments

• le-chameau-clothing-fleece-boot-liners-marine-xl.jpg
    le-chameau-clothing-fleece-boot-liners-marine-xl.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 163
I’m looking for my x5 but can only seem to get just the rear boot part I need something for when I put the rear seats down to cover the whole rear space

Buy some of this and make your own (especially if you're dropping the back seats to fit a quiver with 2-piece rods):
This is big enough to make two...and a cheap way of doing it!

Buy some of this and make your own (especially if you're dropping the back seats to fit a quiver with 2-piece rods):
This is big enough to make two...and a cheap way of doing it!
Now there’s an idea. Thanks for that

Back