• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Books for sale

Ben Jennings

Moving house so am having a clear out of bits I don't need. So have the following books for sale

Carping horizons by Steve Briggs new unread signed - £18 posted
Reeling in the years Harry Haskell new unread - £26 posted
Carp side of the moon Pete Springate VGC - £22 posted
New moon rising Pete Springate signed VGC - £25 posted
Light my fire by Chilly signed VGC - £15 posted
For the love of carp various good condition signed by Rod Hurchinson, Andy Little, Chris Ball, Chris Yates, Tim Paisley - £25 posted
Barbel mystique by Dr Terry Baxter unread - £35 posted
Merry Olde Dance Micky Gray good condition signed by Micky Gray and Terry Hearn - £70 posted
The Myth by Keith Jenkins 1999 first edition mint condition - £26 posted
Falling in Again Chris Yates 2002 reprint vgc - £17 posted
The secret carp Chris Yates, year 2000 reprinted edition vgc - £17 posted

Also have a couple of leather books which have never been out the box as I've been to worried about my 3 year old getting hold of them

Carping Horizons leather edition never been out the box - £150 meet up Reading/Yateley/Basingstoke/Newbury area

Reeling in the Years leather again never been out the box - £150 meet up Reading/Yateley/Basingstoke/Newbury area

Savay chronicles leather never been out the box - £180 meet up Reading/Yateley/Basingstoke/Newbury area

Carp addiction by Craig Lyons still in box (stunning book in white leather) with card signed by all the contributors - £220 meet up Reading/Yateley/Basingstoke/Newbury area

Back