• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Boat stolen.

Duncan Dimbleby

I hope the mods don't mind this post here but we wanted as many people to see this as possible.

Myself and several other bfw member have had our Sportyak boat stolen this week from our syndicate lake near Maidenhead.
As many of you on here will no doubt be turning your attention to tench and carp over the coming months we'd be very grateful if you could keep an eye out for our boat.

It's easily identifiable. It's an older model Sportyak, identical to a Bic 252, cream over a green hull and her name is Camilla ( on both sides ).
She can't of gone far and we're hoping she might be spotted on a water around London and the home counties.

This is her below ( sorry about my hounds ).

duncanfishing052.jpg

Thanks Guys.

Please let me know if you see her and me and the boys will pay a visit.

Duncan.

There was something very similar Stuck in my fav swim on the Sussex Oase today. If you are looking for a replacement, free to you if you can get it out.
Shaun

Thanks Ray.

Probably a little early so we'll remind everyone once the weather warms up and peoples attention turn to their lakes after the rivers close.
There are 5 of us who own her and we are really sick about the loss.
Apart from a good utility boat to bait up, help reach swims and generally explore the lake she was also our insurance in terms of getting fish out that become heavily weeded.

Duncan.

Back