• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW Shop

Bill Walford

Senior Member & Supporter
Recently needed a couple of new polo shirts to replace some aged worn ones I had in my wardrobe so bought a couple from the BFW shop. My wife commented “ they are nice, pity they don’t come in navy blue” so I posed the question to Andy and he got me a couple in navy as well as the olive shown on the website. Very Good quality and a great price if you compare with what you can get in the shops. If you’re looking for a polo or two Andy can get them in a range of colours embroidered with BFW logo. Look dam smart, get on Andy’s case lads 😁

Recently needed a couple of new polo shirts to replace some aged worn ones I had in my wardrobe so bought a couple from the BFW shop. My wife commented “ they are nice, pity they don’t come in navy blue” so I posed the question to Andy and he got me a couple in navy as well as the olive shown on the website. Very Good quality and a great price if you compare with what you can get in the shops. If you’re looking for a polo or two Andy can get them in a range of colours embroidered with BFW logo. Look dam smart, get on Andy’s case lads 😁
Thanks Bill, just ordered two polos and as snood for good measure.

Thanks Bill, just ordered two polos and as snood for good measure.
A pleasure Cliff. I’m now a walking advert for either BFW or The Association of Barbel Fishers. When the later polos are worn out it’ll be more BFW. Nothing to do with the fact that my name is Bill Walford with a middle name of Frank 🤣

Back