• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW Rods update and i-powers

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Just in case you didn't receive the Christmas present you really wanted, we have recently listed some new Torrix builds in the BFW shop. All ready for immediate dispatch...

Also, I'm pleased to say that we have now received our first batch of 2lb i-power blanks. 4 have sold already and I'd like Shane to build a couple of standard rods for the shop, so we potentially have 2 blanks currently available for builds. Please let me know if you're interested.

Cheers
Andy F

Hi all,

Just in case you didn't receive the Christmas present you really wanted, we have recently listed some new Torrix builds in the BFW shop. All ready for immediate dispatch...

Also, I'm pleased to say that we have now received our first batch of 2lb i-power blanks. 4 have sold already and I'd like Shane to build a couple of standard rods for the shop, so we potentially have 2 blanks currently available for builds. Please let me know if you're interested.

Cheers
Andy F
My brother has an i power twin tip,what is the likely price of the 2lb one,cheers

Will you be getting any 11 foot torrix blanks? Like the build of the 12 foot you have in stock but prefer 11 foot rods.

Hi Ben,

I believe we’ll be ordering some 11’ Torrix blanks very soon...:)

cheers,

Andy

Just a quick note to say that I've just added two more Torrix rods to the rod shop :) A 2lb TC and a 2.25lb TC, both in 12':

We also have a 2.5lb Torrix rod available that I need to take some photos of...let me know if interested...

The first two i-powers are being sent out early next week :)

Cheers,

Andy

Shane does a real lovely job of those rods looking at the pictures.
Thanks Richard, I’m super pleased with the quality of the builds from Shane. I’m having a couple of cheeky builds done for myself at the moment 😉

Back